This last week of school is just soo soo soo busy! I apologize for not blogging more. So…once again with the quick bullet point updates. I promise I will write more next week when I can actually breathe again!
- Noah and I rode 30 miles last night. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be so….I plan on doing it again soon!
- We registered for a century in Sept. up in Findlay. For those of you scrating your head, a century is a 100 mile bike ride. It’ll be rough. 30 miles took us 2 1/2 hours. So….multiply that by 3 and add a little bit. It’ll probably be 8 to 9 hour ride. But I can do it! And I paid money already so…I have to!
- We have one ride a month scheduled. I’m pretty excited. Tonight we go look for shoes and clipless pedals to make it a little easier one me.
- I’ve been working on my mom’s sweater, my scarf, and I started the baby sweater. ADHD…I has it. But I love all three projects and just need to focus on one. And complete it. I can do it!
- Only two more days with kids, one day where I only have to be here for approximately 2 hours and I’m all done! Woot! I can make it!