My answers are below, but first, if you would like to play, these are the rules…
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (note– I can’t guarantee original questions for all. Depends how much caffeine I have drank that day. Or how lame of questions you will tolerate- e.g., what’s your favourite number?)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
These questions are a la this
1. What’s your favorite form of punctuation?
I think my favorite form of punctuation is the ellipses. I love ellipses. I enjoy spreading them throughout emails and text messages with abandon. I even love saying the word ellipses. (By the way, I really liked this question, I don’t think anyone has ever asked me this question.)
2. If you could relive any one day in your life, what day would it be?
If I could relive any day, I would relive my wedding day. I know I know, gag. But seriously, I would. Do you know why? Because I don’t remember it. Like at all. I have vague flashbacks of random moments, but no coherent thoughts. I would walk slower, look around more, say my vows slower, and just relish in our first few married moments together.
3. What do you think it would take for you to stop blogging?
I think when I become a mom, I’ll stop blogging. I don’t think I’ll have time or energy to blog. At least for awhile. I’m in awe of the moms who can do it, but I’m just not sure if I will be able to. I’m sure I’ll need blogging at that point…need other human contact and confirmation that I’m doing the things I should be doing but…yeah, I doubt I’ll continue. At least for a little while.
4. Have you ever had an “almost” moment – where it seemed like things were just about to start but they never actually did? Job-wise, relationship-wise, friend-wise, etc.
Ummm….not that I remember actually. I’m racking my brains, but I got nothin’. If I think of something tho…I’ll be sure to let you know.
5. What would your dream bathroom look like?
Ooo…this is an easy one. It would be huge. Ginormously huge. It would be all subway tile. White and black grid type pattern on the floor and colored glass on the walls. A big clawfoot tub. A big funky mirror over the vanity. A vanity with double sinks. Lots of storage. It would be white, chocolate brown, grass green, and royal blue.
Anyone else want to play?