1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
My favorite breakfast pastry would have to be a McGriddle…if that counts as a breakfast pastry 🙂
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Nope. Not an official play. I was in choir from elementary through high school so we did Thanksgiving and Christmas programs. One year I even dressed up like the turkey!
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Large, chunky, natural stone rings. I have a large turquoise, buffalo turquoise, onyx, and an amber. I feel naked if I don’t have a big ring on my middle finger!
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Shoes shoes shoes. I LOVE shoes!
5. What is your favorite color and why?
It’s a three way tie between pink, turquoise, and yellow and honestly…I don’t know why!
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Cut out sugar cookie with homemade decorators icing. Yum! But let’s be honest…there aren’t many Christmas desserts I won’t eat!
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Tie between vanilla and peppermint. If you could combine them together, I’d be in heaven!
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
None? I don’t really like to use chemicals to clean if I don’t have to.
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a large animal zoo keeper but my mom said that she wouldn’t pay for college for me to do that because they don’t make enough money. So I decided on teaching. It came naturally to me and I love working with kids, seeing their accomplishments.
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Hmm….Matt and Kim was the last CD I bought I think…
If you want to participate go check out Roots and Rings and be sure to let me know. I love learning random things about you!