Ten on Tuesday again!
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I used to like the Salty Caramel hot chocolate. Then I ordered a white hot chocolate with peppermint. But my new obsession is the Apple Cider drink. It’s amazing.
2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Hmm…Perkins used to be my favorite. But lately I’ve been loving McDonald’s!
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes. But I’m not sure why…
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I realize this makes me a scrooge but I don’t really like Christmas movies.
5. Are you a good gift giver?
I like to think so. I try to get something special and I try to make notes during the year that I can refer back to on gift giving occasions.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Um…I don’t really. Other people do, but I don’t. I am often envious of other’s handwriting.
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Most definitely. I remember watching my mom sign checks and being so jealous. So I practiced. And it’s definitely legible!
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Nope. I’ve never even been to New York!
9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Hmm…I know there are but of course I’m blanking on them right now. Contact solution because I have sensitive eyes but that’s no fun! Bras. I always go VSS because nothing else fits right. I’m a 32D. It’s a hard cup size to find. And don’t tell me that 34C will fit because it doesn’t. Trust.
10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
I don’t have one. Is that weird? I think it’s weird that people WOULD have a favorite public speaker…
On an unrelated side note…I kind of hate today. As I was walking out the door this morning I knocked two of Noah’s beers out of the fridge. The bottom broke off one of them and the other hit with enough force to explode it. So I was late cleaning up beer. I haven’t felt awesome all day. And then on the way home some blind old lady turned left in front of me and I hit her. And then she proceeded to leave the scene. Awesome. I’m fine and my car isn’t too too bad but I’m afraid I’m going to be stuck footing the bill on this one. If you’re too old to see oncoming traffic, don’t drive!