I’m a little bored here at Mom and Dad’s. There’s not a whole lot to do although I’m playing lots of DSi and have gotten two more Christmas presents done. Only three more hand made presents to go…Not sure if I’m going to make it!
1. Do you do any volunteer work?
I don’t do any volunteer work right now although I would consider all of the time I spend at before and after school working on things for my students and all the money I spend making things for them to use and work with volunteer time!
2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual?
Not really. I rarely remember to take my makeup off at night and sometimes I forget to take my vitamins. I’m pretty bad with routines 🙂
3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why?
I would rather….diet. If it worked. I guess not…I think I’d just rather do both. I like to diet b/c it’s not as much work as exercising but then I like to exercise because it lets me eat what I want to eat and not gain any weight!
4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home?
I must prefer to work out at home or from home if possible. But lately our Tri Coach has wanted us to swim and I really enjoy going to the gym to do that.
5. What do you think is a huge waste of time?
Lots of things! Umm….working harder instead of smarter. I don’t see any point in wasting time doing something one way when it could be done a much quicker way. Also worrying about what other people think of you. I’m not great at that but I’m working on it.
6. What is one way you save time?
I multi-task. I watch Law and Order while I work around the house and do laundry 🙂
7. What is your current obsession?
Egg nogg. Yum!
8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass?
It’s not an obsession for me, but the jegging. It needs to go.
9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it?
I am reading Monsters of Men. It’s the third book in trilogy by Patrick Ness. The trilogy is really good and interesting. I have enjoyed it!
10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s?
The 90’s and the 00’s blur together for me. I couldn’t really pick just one….